Hypertherm Powermax30 AIR, rankinė plazminė sistema su integruotu kompresoriumi! Vienintėlis Hypertherm Powermax modėlis nereikalaujantis išorinio kompresoriaus. Puikiai tinka darbui objektuose, statybose, lauke arba ceche.
Despite its small size, the Powermax30® AIR delivers big performance. The smallest, lightest handheld plasma cutting system in its class, it includes its own built-in air compressor, so you can use the Powermax30 AIR anywhere there’s single-phase power. Just plug it in, attach the work clamp and you’re ready to cut.
- Fine feature cutting
Capacity Thickness Cut speed Cutting Recommended 8 mm (5/16″) 500 mm/min (20 ipm) 10 mm (3/8″) 250 mm/min (10 ipm) Severance 16 mm (5/8″) 125 mm/min (5 ipm)
Cutting with 120 V input power
The maximum recommended output of 20 A, the cut capacities are:
- 3 mm (10 gauge) at 762 mm/min (30 ipm)
- 6 mm (1/4″) at 355 mm/min (14 ipm)
- 10 mm (3/8″) at 125 mm/min (5 ipm)
Easy to set up and operate
- Internal compressor eliminates the need for an external air compressor and filter
- Plug into any 120 or 240 V power (convenient Auto-Voltage™ technology and plug adapters included)
Superior performance in a compact package
- Patent-pending consumable design enables consistent cutting by optimizing the airflow from the compact, internal compressor
- Quickly cut metal grate or rusted metal without retriggering with the continuous pilot arc feature
- Fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality let you finish jobs quicker, with fewer secondary operations
Input voltages 120-240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz Input current @ 2.5 kW 120-240 V, 1-PH, 29-15 A Output current 15-30 A Rated output voltage 83 VDC Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F) 35%, 240 V
20%, 120 V
Open circuit voltage (OCV) 256 VDC Dimensions with handles 420 mm (16.5″) D; 195 mm (7.7″) W; 333 mm (13.1″) H Weight w/ 4,5 m (15′) torch 13.5 kg (29.8 lbs) Input power cable length 3 m (10′) Power supply type Inverter – IGBT Engine drive requirement 5.5 kW for full 30 A output Certifications CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China CE, C-Tick, CU/GOST, Ukr, and Serbian — for use in Europe, Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted. Warranty Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty.