Meet the newest member of our best-selling line of Powermax® portable plasma systems. The Powermax45® XP delivers increased cut capacity – up to 16 mm (5/8”) metal – as well as faster cut speeds, and automatic gas adjustment for quick, simple setup and operation. New Duramax® Lock torches support handheld and mechanized cutting of a wider range of metal thicknesses, along with enhanced gouging and marking capabilities.
- Bevel cutting
- Extended reach cutting
- Fine feature cutting
Capacity Thickness Cut speed Cutting Recommended 5/8″ (16 mm) 20 ipm
7/8″(22 mm) 5 ipm
Severance (hand cutting) 1-1/8″ (29 mm) 5 ipm
Pierce 1/2″ (12 mm) * * Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control. Capacity Metal removal rate Groove profile Gouging Typical gouge 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) per hour .12″ (3.2 mm) D x .26″ (6.8 mm) W
Easy to use
- Small size and light weight provide exceptional portability for a 16 mm (5/8″) rated cutting system
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes the Powermax45 XP easy to use – even for first-time operators
- Smart Sense™ technology ensures that air pressure is always correctly set
- CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection allows both handheld and mechanized operation
- A wide range of torch styles to choose from for both handheld and automated processes
- Extensive array of application capabilities via specialty consumables for fine feature cutting, extended reach cutting,gouging, precision gouging, and marking.
- Finish jobs faster, with cut speeds 1.5 times greater than oxyfuel on 6 mm (1/4″) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality reduces time for grinding and edge preparation
- New torch disable switch feature allows faster, easier changeout of consumables
Rugged and reliable
- Duramax® Lock torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and optimum torch performance
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the most demanding environments
Designed for low environmental impact
- Plasma cutting efficiency is 11% better than its predecessor, enabling you to cut more steel with less power, in less time
- All plasma system components are recyclable
- 14% lighter than its predecessor and delivers more cutting power
Relative cut performance on mild steel.
CSA 200 – 240 V, 1-PH, 50-60 Hz
480 V, 3-PH, 50-60 Hz1
CE/CCC 230 V, 1-PH, 50-60 Hz
400 V, 3-PH, 50-60 Hz
@ 6.5 kW
CSA 200 – 240 V, 1-PH, 39/32 A
480 V, 3-PH, 9.4 A1
CE/CCC 230 V, 1-PH, 33 A
400 V, 3-PH, 10 A
Output current 10–45 A Rated output voltage 145 VDC Duty cycle
@ 40° C (104° F)
CSA 50% @ 45 A, 200 – 240 V, 1-PH
60% @ 41 A, 200 – 240 V, 1-PH
100% @ 32 A, 200 – 240 V, 1-PH
50% @ 45 A, 480 V, 3-PH
60% @ 41 A, 480 V, 3-PH
100% @ 32 A, 480 V, 3-PH
CE/CCC 50% @ 45 A, 230 V, 1-PH
60% @ 41 A, 230 V, 1-PH
100% @ 32 A, 230 V, 1-PH
50% @ 45 A, 400 V, 3-PH
60% @ 41 A, 400 V, 3-PH
100% @ 32 A, 400 V, 3-PH
Open circuit voltage (OCV) 275 VDC (200 – 240 V, CSA/CE/CCC and 480 V, CSA)
265 VDC (400 V CE/CCC)
Dimensions with handles 442 mm (17.4″) D; 173 mm (6.8″) W; 357 mm (14.1″) H Weight with 6.1 m (20′) torch CSA 14 kg (31 lbs.) CE/CCC 15 kg (33 lbs.) Gas supply Cutting: air (clean, dry and oil-free), nitrogen, F5
Gouging: air (clean, dry and oil-free), nitrogen, F5
Marking: air (clean dry and oil-free) argon
flow rate / pressure
188 I/min (400 scfh) @ 5,9 bar (90 psi) Input power cable length 3 m (10′) Power supply type Inverter – IGBT Engine drive requirement 12.5 kVA (10 kW) for full 45 A output Electrical efficiency 88% Recyclability 100% Certifications CSA certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China. CCC for use in China. CE, RCM, GOST-TR, UkrSEPRO, and Serbian AAA for use in Europe, Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted. Warranty Power supply: 3-year
Engine-driven generator operation
Engine drive rating System output current Performance (arc stretch) 10 kW 45 A Full 8 kW 45 A Limited 6 kW 30 A Full
Duramax Lock consumables
Duramax® Lock torches utilize the same consumable platform as the Duramax torch series for the Powermax65/85/105 systems. Featuring handheld, mechanized, gouging, HyAccess™ extended consumables, CopperPlus™ long life electrodes, and FineCut® for thin metal cutting.
Shield Retaining cap Nozzle Electrode Swirl ring
Look for the red package.
Electrodes, nozzles and shields are available in bulk quantities. See chart below for bulk kit ordering information.
A Powermax45 XP Essential consumable kit is available providing a convenient assortment of standard hand cutting consumables. See charts below for additional consumable options and ordering information.
Consumable type Torch type Amperage Nozzle Shield/Deflector Retaining cap Electrode Swirl ring Drag-cutting Hand 45 220941 220818 220854 220842 or 2207774 220857 Mechanized Machine 45 220941 220817 or 2209551 220854 or 2209532 220842 or 2207774 220857 FineCut Hand 45 220930 220931 220854 or 2209532 220842 220947 Machine 45 220948 220857 Max control gouging3 Hand/Machine 26–45 420419 420480 220854 220842 220857 Precision gouging Hand/Machine 10–25 420415 420414 220854 220842 220857 Marking Hand/Machine 10–25 420415 420542 220854 or 2209532 220842 220857
1 Deflector for unshielded cutting
2 Ohmic retaining cap
3 Designed for more precise metal removal, achieving a shallow gouge profile and light washing applications. Learn more about gouging.
4 For longer consumable life when cutting metal 12 mm (1/2″) and under, check out the CopperPlus electrode.
For more information on HyAccess consumables, visit the HyAccess product page.
Retaining cap Nozzle Electrode Swirl ring Consumable type Torch type Amperage Retaining cap Nozzle, cutting Nozzle, gouging Electrode Swirl ring HyAccess Hand 15–65 420413 420410 420412 420408 220857
- Apie Mus
- Mūsų produktai